Organic Mung Dal and Bottle Gourd Crepes
Okay, what’s better than crepes/dosas? Organic crepes! Not only is this awesome recipe vegan but it’s also environmentally friendly! You’ll love this with some nice fresh sambhar and chutney.Preparation Time: 30 minutes
FOR THE BATTER YOU NEED
- 2 cups organic yellow mung daal (you could use the green ones with the skins too) soaked for at least half an hour.
- 1 cup organic bottle gourd (dudhi) grated with the skin
- 2-3 organic green chillies
- 1 inch piece of organic ginger
- 1 tsp organic cumin (jeera)
- 1 tsp organic turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp rock salt (kala namak)
- Sea salt
- Grind the mung daal a little bit at a time till it is a nice smooth paste.
- Add in the green chillies and ginger while grinding or chop them fine and add them to the batter.
Pledge to try veg
Sign up to get great tips and recipes