Moong Sprouts Pesarattu
This soft pancake is made of moong dal, making it protein rich AND delicious!
This version of dosa is a wholesome breakfast item that’s also really easy to prepare. Perfect to start your day with.Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup sprouted moong (whole green gram)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour)
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp grated ginger (adrak)
- Salt to taste
- 2 1/2 tsp oil for greasing and cooking
- Blend the moong sprouts in a mixer to get a coarse mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add the onions, besan, green chillies, ginger, salt and besan and 1 cup of water and mix well to make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly with ¼ tsp of oil.
Pledge to try veg
Sign up to get great tips and recipes