Chilla (Vegetarian Omelet)
Chilla is a super tasty savoury pancake. It’s a good Indian breakfast recipe.
It’s really quick and easy to make. You can experiment a lot with the recipe.Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups besan (bengal gram flour)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 to 4 green chillies, chopped
- 1/2 ginger (adrak), chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic (lehsun), chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania) leaves
- Grind green chilies, ginger and garlic to a paste.
- Mix besan, ground paste, cumin seeds, coriander leaves and chopped tomato.
- Add water and make thin batter.
Pledge to try veg
Sign up to get great tips and recipes