Instant Oats Dosa
Who doesn’t love dosa? This popular dish originates from South India and is relished across the whole country.
Dosa is one of the easiest foods to veganize- Just don’t add ghee. This awesome oats dosa recipe shows you how to make instant dosas!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 4 tsp semolina (rava)
- 4 tsp whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3 chopped green chillies
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- Chopped coriander (dhania) for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
-In a bowl add all ingredients except oil.
-Make dosa batter by adding water. Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
-Heat a tawa, apply oil and pour a ladleful of batter and spread it.
-Cook from both the sides.
-Serve with any chutney.
This recipe comes from Tarla Dalal at www.tarladalal.com